- Standard Server – Out of the box integration with any PSR-7 compatible framework (like Slim or Zend Expressive).
- Relay Library for graphql-php – Helps construct Relay related schema definitions.
- Laravel GraphQL – Integration with Laravel 5
- laravel-graphql-relay – Relay Helpers for Laravel
- Lighthouse – GraphQL Server for Laravel
- OverblogGraphQLBundle – Bundle for Symfony
- WP-GraphQL - GraphQL API for WordPress
GraphQL PHP Tools
- GraphQLite – Define your complete schema with annotations
- GraphQL Doctrine – Define types with Doctrine ORM annotations
- DataLoaderPHP – as a ready implementation for deferred resolvers
- GraphQL Uploads – A PSR-15 middleware to support file uploads in GraphQL.
- GraphQL Batch Processor – Provides a builder interface for defining collection, querying, filtering, and post-processing logic of batched data fetches.
- GraphQL Utils – Objective schema definition builders (no need for arrays anymore) and
- PSR 15 compliant middleware for the Standard Server (experimental)